Terms and Conditions
The Service is offered to the Internet user, subject to his acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The user declares and acknowledges, consequently, having read the present general terms and conditions.
The mere fact of searching for an ad on Bike Market implies the pure and simple acceptance of the present general conditions.
The services of the site are exclusively reserved for persons legally capable of subscribing to contracts under French law.
Changes to these conditions may be made at any time by Bike Market.
As a result, each time the user connects to Bike Market, it is up to the user to regularly refer to the latest version of the General Terms and Conditions that are permanently available on Bike Market (link at the bottom of each page).
The User is deemed to accept this latest version each time he or she logs on to the Service.
In case of non-acceptance of these conditions, Bike Market reserves the right to forbid access to the site.
1) Description of the service
The Bike Market Site allows each registered member to post two classified ads in various categories for free (excluding optional paid options).
Ads are written by members of the site. The user can at any time modify his ads (within the limit of the 2 free ads) or delete them, by logging on the site.
Any reproduction, partial or total copy of textual or graphic elements is forbidden without the explicit and written agreement of Bike Market.
2) Commitments of the user
The Internet user commits himself in particular that the information he announces :
– To be exact and true at the time of his inscription on the site and the creation of his advertisements.
– Respect copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, manufacturing secrets, other intellectual property rights.
– Do not violate any laws or regulations (including, without limitation, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, discriminatory practices or false advertising, sale of counterfeit goods)
– Are not defamatory, slanderous or libellous.
– The user agrees to create only cycle-related ads.
– The user undertakes to offer in his ads only available goods that he has and that he owns.
– The user undertakes to create a single member account.
3) Responsibility for transactions
The ads are published and put online under the sole responsibility of their respective authors.
Bike Market declines all responsibility for the accuracy of these ads.
The texts of the advertisements appear under the responsibility of the user.
Bike Market is only the support of the classified ads placed. The internet user therefore undertakes to compensate Bike Market for any damage he or she may suffer on this account and guarantees Bike Market against any action based on these insertions.
Bike Market does not intervene under any circumstances in transactions between buyers and sellers.
Bike Market does not assume any responsibility for the quality, safety, legality of the items listed, the truth or accuracy in the ads posted online, the ability of sellers to sell said goods or services or the ability of buyers to pay for said goods or services.
Bike Market reserves the right to refuse purely and simply, without having to specify the reasons, an advertisement whose nature, text or presentation would appear to be contrary to its moral or commercial interests, with no other obligation than to reimburse any sums paid.
The user undertakes to guarantee, indemnify and compensate Bike Market for any damage, loss, loss of profit, complaint, liability and costs that Bike Market may incur if its liability is engaged by a third party, as a result of an action or complaint, from a third party, following the filing of a classified ad in violation of the rules contained in these general conditions.
The internet user authorizes Bike Market to disclose all or part of the content issued in the context of his/her use of the Service.
Bike Market SAS declines all responsibility:
– In case of interruption of the www.bike-market.fr website for technical maintenance operations or updating of published information.
– In case of temporary impossibility of access to www.bike-market.fr (and/or to the sites linked to it) due to technical problems, whatever the origin and provenance.
– In case of direct or indirect damage caused to the user, whatever its nature, resulting from the content, access, or use of Bike Market (and/or the sites linked to it).
– In case of abnormal use or illicit exploitation of www.bike-market.fr. The Bike Market user is then solely responsible for any damage caused to third parties and the consequences of any claims or actions that may result. The user also waives the right to exercise any recourse against Bike Market SAS in the event of legal proceedings brought against him by a third party as a result of the illicit use and/or exploitation of the site.
4) Personal information
In accordance with article 26 of the law “Informatiques et Libertés”, the user is informed that the personal information collected as part of the service is necessary for its proper functioning.
The user has a right of access, modification, deletion and opposition to the transfer of his data, which he can exercise by sending a letter to :
Bike Market SAS – 40 Rue des abbesses – 75018 Paris (France)
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This contract is subject to French law.
5) Legal mentions
The site is published by the company Bike Market SAS with a capital of 1,000 euros, registered in the register of commerce and companies of Paris under the number _________, having its registered office at 40 Rue des abbesses – 75018 Paris (France) – France (Tel:_________).
The person in charge of the site is Mr ROBERTO Micael.
The site is hosted by the company IONOS, ______________________.
7) Rates & options
Paid options are non-refundable.
9) Payment for services
Secure payment by credit card
e-transactions credit card
For maximum security, we have chosen to use the secure payment system “E-transactions” of Crédit Agricole.
The security is done via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology, which is currently the most reliable and widespread on the Internet.
Your credit card number and expiration date are always encrypted and never circulate unencrypted on the network.
Credit cards, VISA and Mastercard are accepted.
Secure payment with PayPal
Payments by PayPal
Payment via PayPal is simply made by e-mail and credit card. You only need to enter your bank or credit card details once when you register with PayPal.
You will then be able to send money to any person or company with an email address.
PayPal also uses the best encryption technologies to protect its users.
Registration is free and only takes a few minutes.
10) Woocommerce Service
Woocommerce service features and prices
Bike Market uses for its transactions the Woocommerce solution to protect its buyers and sellers.